Monday, May 30, 2011

Next life to be your woman

If you were reincarnated, my dear, let me be your woman next life.
then, there will be the next life it? I do not know.
the fate, I know you, but since I met you, I hate to leave on the time with you, in love with with you said those words. I like to laugh with you nonsense, like to hear you say something sweet, like it very much love also Haohen heard your gentle call my name. I am no longer a shy little girl, my time has long been ground into Jifen Sentimental, but met you, I but not by the things that has become the green woman.
similar to each other than we have, we have to walk a good time together with joy, with tenderness to come, but we do not love, because we love can not afford. God let us meet in the late time, this encounter no beginning, no end, only through the process together, we can not expect, can not look forward to, only let the days go on day after day. I know the results so clear, but I have not control thoughts, I not control the spread of certain emotions.
you say I love you most people, but also the people you most care about, you can not see my shadow lost you, there I am with you that you can be happy. Well, we say do not love. But, gradually, I see you laughing with other women will be depressed when I would feel extremely aggrieved. I do not know, is not it time you and I together are tempted me, confused me so lonely I was wrong to spend time with the way imagination into love? I know that is not see you when I miss, I'm with you I feel sweet. This is the love?
But we can not love, this life we ​​have missed. As a result, life became a heart pain, people wait for them, playing not, curse not. Can not give a complete happiness, life also incomplete. When one day, someone singing
be your next life a woman is the one that woke up every morning to see your face, before going to sleep each night to your face to touch the woman, when you wind block for me the rain came for me when you cover your, I'm sick when you hold me, when you hold me tired. So, my dear, there will be reborn it?woman.
dear, If you were reincarnated, please let me use your life for the afterlife scar tenderness, with a life of waiting for your next life, kiss, my next life, I want to be your woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment